How To Use Artificial Intelligence To Create Websites That Thrive
Here's how to use artificial intelligence to create websites that thrive and are powerful as the technology continues to evolve.
The field of artificial intelligence has made a massive footprint on the web design profession. There are a lot of great website builders that use advanced AI technology. You need to choose the right one.
Using AI to Create Powerful Websites
Creating your own website may sound difficult, but today there are so many different website builders that use AI. It’s never been easier to create a powerful website with sophisticated AI design tools.
Most require little to no coding skills, offer nearly endless options of well-designed templates, and AI features to optimize your site seamlessly. That being said, with so many options it is not always clear which website builder is right for you. Below, we have compiled a few expert tips to choosing the right AI web design tool for your business.
Tip #1: Make a Wishlist
Before looking at any options for AI web builders, we suggest writing down a wishlist of everything you need and want from your website. Here are some points to consider for your wishlist:
- What’s your budget? With a wide range of options, comes a range of price as well. Know your budget and stick to it. More money doesn’t necessarily mean a better site for your company’s needs.
- Do you know some code or have a developer who can assist? Some AI tools requiring coding, while others do not.
- Know your industry. Check out your competitors and see what makes their site successful in your industry.
- Layout – Do you need a blog section, photo gallery, online store, or a booking and reservation system? Some AI tools make it easier to develop them.
- Check every free trial and demo to make sure you have covered all your bases
Tip #2: Do your research and take your time
You might feel rushed to pick an online website builder and get going, but doing your research and comparing what is out there, will ensure you not only get the right builder for your business’ needs today, but also a site that can keep up as your site grows. Here are some things to consider when comparing the different AI-based website building options:
- Hosting – Do you need to use the website builders hosting account or do you have flexibility with how your site is hosted
- Site options – does it offer an eCommerce store, community forums, a social network, and other setups you may need. Also, consider, how easy each of these is to integrate.
- Building – Does it offer a simple drag and drop interface or will you need to have some coding knowledge
- Plugins or apps – Do you have access to every additional feature you may need and is it easy to add later if needed?
- Access to a library of professional images to make sure your design looks flawless
- 100% responsive – make sure your site is mobile-friendly across all devices
- What do you get for your money? Free means different things for different builders. For example, some builders may be free for a bare-bone basic site with upgrading costing more
Tip # 3: SEO and Analysis
Any website builder that uses AI is only as good as its ability to be optimized. This refers to everything from having a great SEO app, meta titles, descriptions, and social images. Make sure it also provides redirects so your site is easily found on every search engine. Don’t forget that your site should consistently be tested to ensure your site is creating the ultimate user experience. A great SEO app will show you how optimized each of your pages is, change the robots crawling behavior to ensure that optimization. Another major contributor to SEO is loading time. If your pages are slow to load you will appear low on the SERP’s or not at all. Since more than 70% of people click on one of the top five websites on any given search, you need to make sure your company appears at the top.
Find the Right AI Web Design Tools
Artificial intelligence has made web design easier than ever. However, you still need to choose the right tools. With AI website builders, designing and optimizing your site is no longer hard or expensive. There are many great options out there so be sure to do your research and make sure the builder you choose can keep up with your growing business. Creating a wishlist will help you narrow down your needs and wants as well as cross off-site builders that don’t support your company needs.
Check out your competition to see what they are doing. Who did they choose and why? Compare every site builder looking at the pros and cons. Make sure your design needs are met from blogs, galleries to contact info. Then sign up and take free tours and demos to be sure your user experience matches your company vision. Last but not least, make sure you can easily add an SEO app so your site gets relevant organic traffic and ranks high on the SERP’s. Your site is only as good as its ranking.
You must log in to post a comment.