As we said in the past, big data and machine learning technology can be invaluable in the realm of software development. This can also be said about Android app development.
Machine learning technology has become a lot more important in the app development profession. A lot of developers are using machine learning algorithms to better understand their customers, create more targeted ads (if they have apps based on ad monetization), provide better features and streamline the design process.
Machine learning can be surprisingly useful when it comes to monetizing apps. You need to know how to leverage machine learning algorithms appropriately.
Machine Learning Technology Can Be Ideal for Better Monetizing Your Android Apps
The majority of people cannot imagine a day without their smartphones. The statistic shows that users routinely open 4-6 applications every day. Different apps allow us to chat with friends, order food delivery, book a taxi, and find the best way to the office. At the same time, creators of these apps earn money by them.
Machine learning has helped with all of these solutions in apps, but it can be even more valuable when it comes to monetizing them better. You need to know how to leverage your machine learning algorithms effectively.
If you need to increase Android monetization first, you should find the most suitable strategy for your creation.
How to Verify Monetization Model
The Google Play specialists give some tips for everybody who wants to earn money through applications. They said that machine learning is important in the process, which involves improving app monetization. Here are several steps to do before you find an ideal monetization way through the use of machine learning algorithms:
1. Research the market niche that you want to benefit from. You should realize how your rivals earn money, find the pros and cons of their choice. Machine learning and data mining tools can be very useful in this regard. You can use machine learning tools to do a deep dive into demographic and psychographic data on your customers, which will help you better understand their needs and how they would be open to helping you generate revenue.
2. Consider how people will use an app. You can decide to use multiple monetization models based on the time people spend in an app and the way they spend it. Machine learning tools can help you assess which monetization models work best. You can also do automated split-testing to see which approaches are brining in the most revenue. This is an approach that ad platforms like Ezoic use with their machine learning algorithms.
3. Think about your audience. People don’t like annoying ads and unfair games. On the other hand, kids’ content can be monetized only if parents agree to spend money. Take all factors into account. Machine learning can help with creating content as well, but you have to also use your common sense.
4. Diversify prices according to local features. People in various countries and regions have miscellaneous income levels. Do not forget about this fact!
Popular Machine Learning Strategies of Earning with Android App
Machine learning can be useful for solving monetization challenges. This includes monetizing Android apps that you have developed. However, you need to know which approach to take before you even lean on your deep learning software.
Here are featured strategies you should pay attention to:
- Advertisement in an application
- Affiliate marketing
- In-app purchasing system
- Subscription model
- Sponsorship model
- App Merchandise & E-commerce
- Email marketing
It is possible to determine one or several monetization models. Everything depends on what step from the list presented above you select.
Finally, you can use the possibilities proposed by Infatica.io to use machine learning increase income from an Android app and make your life easier with this solution!