Transform 2012 – Moving Business from Survival to Thrive Mode
Today marks the start of the TIBCO Transform 2012 user conference in London.
Here’s what nearly 1,000 participants can expect to gain from the conference and how you can benefit from your seat in cyberspace.
This session focuses on why traditional BI systems users are moving to visualization-based data analytics platforms to gain competitive advantages. Session topics include drivers, trends, best practices and how IT can better address the analytics needs of the enterprise.
Other conference highlights include an examination of the major challenges in organizations and how transforming to an event-enabled enterprise can move the organization from survival mode to thrive mode.
Participants at both today’s event and the Thursday event in Paris will learn how to use TIBCO’s platform for making sense of tons of data, how to find “what’s hiding in their data” and how to respond to these new insights in real time.
Customers from companies such as Sony and Dogs for the Blind join representatives from TIBCO to give real-world insights and practical advice on how others can transform their businesses.
- Get in on the fun – Follow the hashtag #Transform2012 or @TIBCOEMEA for live updates.
- See the agenda for today’s London event.
- Read the press release on the event.
- Tweet us if you’re at the event and tell us what you think.
- Follow Mark Lorion (@mark_lorion), VP of marketing for Spotfire, for live updates from today’s event.
Spotfire Blogging Team
You must log in to post a comment.