AI technology is going to be a lot more important for developing web applications in the near future. This is one of the reasons the AI market is growing by 37% a year.
As AI becomes more important for the web, companies are hiring developers to help create the best AI applications. These developers need to be proficient in a number of different types of programming languages. We mentioned that Python is one of the best programming languages for data science and AI applications.
We are going to cover the basics of the Angular framework and then cover some of the benefits fr AI web applications. Then, we will cover some guidelines on using it.
What is Angular?
Angular has garnered widespread acclaim for its versatility, efficiency, and ability to create seamless and dynamic web applications. If you’re seeking to propel your digital presence to new heights, Angular might just be the secret ingredient you’ve been looking for.
Angular Development is Instrumental to Machine Learning Applications on the Web
There are a growing number of reasons that developers that want to leverage AI for web applications are using Angular development. The following YouTube video, titled “Machine Learning and AI for Angular Developers” by Jerry Kurata was conducted at the NG-MY Conference in 2019.
CP Gupta also talked about the advantages of Angular development for machine learning in a Medium article titled Future of Angular in AI and Machine Learning. Gupta reports that the more primitive applications involve using AI-driven Angular methods to create more interactive chatbots and conversational interfaces. However, more sophisticated developers are using Angular to create predictive analytics, computer vision technologies, real-time decision making and other advanced AI applications.
- Angular supports server-side rendering (SSR), which allows search engines to crawl and index the content of an application more effectively. This means that the content generated by Angular can be pre-rendered on the server and served to search engines as static HTML.
- Angular’s architecture enables efficient rendering and data binding. This means that web pages load quickly, and user interactions feel instant and responsive. Users don’t have to wait for the entire page to reload when they make minor actions, resulting in a more engaging experience.
- Angular’s structured coding practices and strong conventions contribute to code maintainability. As the application grows, it becomes increasingly important to manage and update the codebase efficiently. Angular’s architecture and tools support long-term code maintainability.
- Angular allows to implement strict Content Security Policies, defining which sources of content are allowed to be loaded and executed in the application. This adds an extra layer of protection against code injection attacks and unauthorized content loading.
- Angular promotes the creation of reusable components and modules. Developers can encapsulate specific functionalities and UI elements within components, making it easy to reuse them throughout the application.
Angular’s ability to create a better user experience, with faster load times, dynamic interactions, and cross-device compatibility, ensures that your web applications captivate and engage users, leaving a lasting impression.