Great BI, or Getting By? [Webinar] – Today at 2pm ET
Sorry about the late notice but I am speaking in a very interesting webinar today. Besides listening to me, you will hear an intriguing case study on Gallup Organization using BI. Date: March 5, 2009 Time: 02:00PM ET Hosted by:…
Sorry about the late notice but I am speaking in a very interesting webinar today. Besides listening to me, you will hear an intriguing case study on Gallup Organization using BI.
Date: March 5, 2009
Time: 02:00PM ET
Hosted by: Information Management (formerly DM Review)
Sponsored by: Oracle
In today’s uncertain global economy, companies worldwide must make tough decisions to make their businesses more profitable by concentrating on the most important projects and running more efficiently.
To help you meet these challenges, register today for our LIVE WEBCAST.
Join Oracle and the Gallup Organization to find out how Gallup uses Oracle BI to maximize the value of their customer interactions.
You will learn:
- How to rationalize your BI products to reduce your total cost of ownership;
- How the latest advances in BI infrastructure can process exponentially increasing data volumes without affecting query times;
- Ways to take advantage of the latest predictive analytics and BI applications and empower end users to create their own reports without risking data integrity;
- How to use BI to drive better decisions about how the business should be run.
- Jim Collison, Technology Manager, Gallup
- Rick Sherman, Founder of Athena IT Solutions
- Glenn Hoormann, Director, Optimum Solutions
- Tobin Gilman, Senior Director of Business Intelligence, Oracle’s EPM & BI Global Business Unit
You may be interested
How SAP Hana is Driving Big Data StartupsRyan Kh - July 20, 2017
The first version of SAP Hana was released in 2010, before Hadoop and other big data extraction tools were introduced.…
Data Erasing Software vs Physical Destruction: Sustainable Way of Data DeletionManish Bhickta - July 20, 2017
Physical Data destruction techniques are efficient enough to destroy data, but they can never be considered eco-friendly. On the other…
10 Simple Rules for Creating a Good Data Management PlanGloriaKopp - July 20, 2017
Part of business planning is arranging how data will be used in the development of a project. This is why…
You must log in to post a comment.