We’ve been doing interviews over the past few weeks, sharing our news to get a jump-start on the big annual PARTNERS celebration. Our new announcements are all about enabling companies to extract key insights and help propel them to achieve competitive advantage. What company doesn’t want and need that?
In view of what they’re writing, the media and analysts like what they’re hearing, giving Teradata a significant amount of excellent coverage. But, we are not stopping there. Stay tuned for more as we accelerate our thought leadership – more innovation and breakthroughs are on tap for the PARTNERS event, and I look forward to seeing you there.
Just look at the coverage from our recent interviews along with news releases we have issued!
- IDG News Service (Story ran in ComputerWorld, NetworkWorld, PCWorld and CIO Magazine) – “Teradata’s Aster Analytic Database Gets Appliance Treatment”
- InformationWeek – “Teradata Upgrades Break Down Database Barriers”
- The Register -“Teradata update chews up, spits out columns”
- ZDNet – “Teradata launches new database, Aster appliance”
- IT Business Edge – “Diversity Comes to Data Management”
- SiliconAngle Blog – “Teradata Ups Security with Latest Version Release”
- DBMS2 Blog – “Aster Database Release 5 and Teradata Aster appliance”
- DBMS2 Blog – “Hybrid-columnar soundbites”
- TDWI Blog – “Big Data Analytics: The News from Teradata”
- Enterprise Strategy Group Blog – “Bigger Data”
- Investor’s Business Daily – “Teradata Expands As Data Varieties Emerge”
- Database Trends & Applications – “Data Integration Evolves into a Science as Much as an Art”
- Teradata Mixes Hadoop With SQL in New Analytic Database
- Teradata Provides the Simplest Way to Bring the Science of Data to the Art of Business >Read
- Teradata Establishes New Standard for Columnar Databases >Read
- Teradata Database: the Smartest Database for the Smartest Analytics >Read
- Big Data-Driven Online Marketing Analytics Top Business Impact >Read
- Ask Those Who Know: Oracle BI Applications on Teradata Deliver Big Value >Read