Invincea Webinar Will Help You Stop Spear Phishing Threats
Invincea, the firm named “Most Innovative Company of RSA 2011,” will be conducting a webinar on Thursday April 28 at 2pm EST. The webinar will feature Dr. Anup Ghosh, Founder and CEO at Invincea. The topic of this webinar is and how to prevent it.
I have not seen this webinar yet, but as an advisor to the company I have been treated to many briefings and demos and am sure that if you invest the time for an update you will enjoy and appreciate the info from this session. Anup as an individual is a brilliant security thinker, and the context he provides on recent attacks will be first rate. More importantly, seeing how Invincea can stop these attacks in enterprises will help you understand that new approaches are available that can make dramatic, positive differences to your defensive posture.
Here is more info from their webinar invitation at http://landing.invincea.com/invincea-webinar-stop-the-spear-phishing-threat/
Stop the Spear Phishing Threat: Lessons Learned from Invincea, Oak Ridge and RSA
Join Invincea for a complimentary webinar discussing recent spear phishing attacks – including the one launched against us. Learn more about how your users are being targeted and unwittingly exposing your network to breach, and the need to put them in a bubble while on the Internet.
What you’ll learn:
- Details on the methods employed by our adversaries to dupe our users into becoming unwitting accomplices to network breach
- Immediate, easy to deploy solutions to stop the spear phishing threat
- How advances in virtualization and behavioral based malware detection can turn thousands of points of vulnerability into an enterprise wide, zero day malware sensor net
- How to sleep more soundly at night knowing that your users are protected
Sign up today!
Date: Thursday, April 28th, 2011 Time: 2:00 p.m. Eastern
1:00 p.m. Central
11:00 a.m. Pacific
- Previous articleMr. Jassy, Tear Down This Wall! – a Letter to Amazon’s Web Services
- Next articleThe Evolution of Customer Service
You must log in to post a comment.