Internet technology has become far more important than ever before. As our dependence on the Internet grows, it is becoming more important than ever to think about web security.
The growing number of data leaks that we see each day is a testament of this. The number of exposed records has increased at an alarming rate. In 2018, over 500 million personal records were exposed with data leaks. This number soared in the following year. The Orvibo database leak alone exposed over two billion records.
Hackers are coming up with new ways to hinder privacy and steal their victims’ personal information with each passing day. This is why the first thing everyone needs to think about is having a high-quality VPN to safeguard their data. Finding a secure and accessible VPN service in USA has become a lot easier these days.
New VPN Technology is the First Line of Defense Against Data Breaches
You need to pull out all the stops if you want to stop hackers from launching a successful data breach against your company. A VPN can make a big difference.
VPN is not an entirely new technology, but it is still the best form of online security for every person that uses the Internet. This technology was developed in 1995 to increase user online security by masking the real IP address of the device used to browse the web. Hackers and even the government can use the IP address to discover various personal data that, ideally, should be kept private. Therefore, thanks to the VPN, you can use the Internet freely, and it will appear like you are accessing it from some distant server that has nothing to do with your actual location and data. This can be great for stopping data breaches.
The Advantages of a Great VPN Service
There are numerous VPN solutions on the market. Unfortunately, it can be tricky to choose the best one, since their quality varies tremendously. Some of the free solutions are absolutely terrible and do little to stop data breaches.
Here are some of the factors that you should look for when selecting one if you want to prevent a data breach:
- Incredible speed – unlike many other VPN services, a good VPN does not decrease the speed that data is transferred between the host and client server.
- No risks – there should be a money return guarantee that lasts for at least thirty days. Unfortunately, a lot of VPN services don’t provide this, which means that you might not get the value that you are paying for.
- Top-tier security – you need to make sure that your Internet connection will remain safe even when you are using a public Wi-Fi connection. A good VPN will prevent tunnel leaks and use excellent encryption.
- In country with strict privacy – you also want to make sure that you choose a VPN that is hosted outside the Five Eyes countries. You want to make sure that the VPN is hosted in a country that doesn’t have a treaty requiring it to share data with your own country.
- Accessibility – there are various tariffs and locations to choose from.
You Can Also Find High-Quality VPN Solutions for iPhone
Installing a VPN on your computer or laptop is not enough to achieve maximum security. Nowadays, almost everyone is connected to the web via mobile devices and nearly every move is being tracked with social media. A good VPN also offers a convenient VPN for iPhone or iPad, so you can use the Internet safely whenever and wherever you want.
Another great thing about a highly trusted VPN provider is that it supports all modern mobile devices, and it is also adapted for the iOS. While many order iPhone versions tend to lack software support overtime, these services are equally suitable for all models. Even the newly released iPhone 12 is already tested, and it fully supports this VPN, offering smooth and high-quality operation.
By signing up for one of these services, you will receive the following benefits for companies trying to stop a data breach:
- No limitations on the Internet traffic;
- Customer support 24 hours/7 days a week;
- The subscription can be canceled whenever you like, and you are guaranteed to receive your money back within 30 working days;
- Fast and simple set up due to the user-friendly interface;
- The opportunity to remain private online thanks to another IP address;
- Availability of the content such as movies and TV series that are restricted in your region;
- Protection of up to three other devices with a single VPN account;
- Benefit from the VPN protection both on the computer and mobile gadgets.
For further convenience, there is a trial option for every client. Try the VPN services yourself and decide whether you want to continue with the subscription or not.
Great VPNs Are Critical for Preventing Data Breaches
Data breaches remain a major concern to people all over the world. The good news is that there are a lot of things that can be done to prevent them. You can start by setting up a reliable VPN that prevents data leaks and ensures maximum security.