Artificial intelligence is one of the most disruptive forms of technology shaping the marketing profession since the dawn of the Internet. Here are some statistics on the importance of AI in marketing:
- 48% of marketers feel AI makes a greater difference than anything else in affecting their relationship with customers
- 51% of e-commerce companies use AI to improve the customer experience
- 64% of B2B marketers use AI to guide their strategy
One of the most important ways companies are taking advantage of AI is with SEO. They can use AI to improve both their onsite and offsite SEO strategies to reach more customers through organic search.
AI Helps Companies Reach More Online Customers through SEO
In the modern-day world, having a digital presence is becoming increasingly important. Internet usage is on the rise and embracing digital marketing tools can boost brand awareness and business success.
Traditional marketing, such as brochures, leaflets, and billboard ads, are still effective. However, they are now shadowed by the impacts of digital marketing, which relies very heavily on data analytics and AI technology.
There is a variety of digital marketing strategies that you can use. One of the most well-loved strategies is search engine optimization (often shortened to SEO). You can use AI technology to guide your SEO strategy and streamline many important aspects of it.
If you’re not sure what SEO is, you’ve come to the right place. In this article, we’re going to cover what SEO is and why it’s vital for your business. After providing an overview of the importance of SEO, we will get into the nuts and bolts of using AI to perfect it.
If you decide that you need some extra help after reading this post, get in touch with Edmonton SEO specialists for expert guidance.
What is SEO?
Search engine optimization is a highly effective way to increase your online brand visibility. It involves using niche-specific keywords and key phrases throughout your content, whether it’s your website copy or your social media copy.
When an individual is searching for something on the internet, the search engine uses artificial intelligence to find the most relevant websites. If your website contains lots of commonly searched terms within your industry, it will appear near the top of the results pages when a user makes a relevant search.
Why is SEO Important For Your Business?
When you successfully use SEO, you can increase your website’s rankings on search engine results pages (SERPs), such as Google. High visibility, increases the chances of more internet users coming across your site as they are browsing the internet.
The more users that are viewing your content, the more leads you can generate and the more sales you can make. Plus, high visibility websites are seen as more reliable by Google, which can increase your authority as a brand.
It’s pretty much impossible to create an effective digital marketing strategy without using SEO. It’s an essential component in the online success of your brand.
As a business owner, you will know how important website traffic is to the success of your company. Website views is a metric that you should always track because it’s a key indicator of your brand awareness and growth over time.
Using SEO is a completely free way to increase your website traffic significantly and get more eyes on your brand. Once potential customers have landed on your website, they may browse your products or services and make an inquiry with your team.
If you’re working with a limited budget (or even if you’re not), you can use SEO to boost the success of your business without dipping into your budget. SEO is one of the few forms of marketing that enables you to generate more money without making a significant investment.
Using AI to Improve Your SEO Strategy
AI technology can be very helpful for modern SEO. AI is especially important for local SEO. Here are some ways to incorporate AI in your SEO strategy:
- Neil Patel points out that more marketers are using AI to identify more linkbuilding opportunities for SEO. Google depends on link analysis algorithms to rank sites higher in its SERPs. You can use AI tools like Ahrefs and SEMRush to find new places to get links.
- You can also use AI to identify new keyword opportunities with tools like BrightEdge. AI algorithms don’t just spit out new keywords that you can target. They help assess trends in search volume and competitiveness, which are equally important as the quantity of monthly searches.
- You can use AI to generate new content. Some companies find Creative Commons videos on YouTube and use machine learning algorithms to convert the sound into text to publish on their sites.
AI technology is incredibly valuable for modern SEO. You just have to find the right tools and use them strategically.