Offer for Decision Stats Readers
Here is an offer for Decision Stats readers , its a nice conference as per the website and if you are in Pharma forecasting – a reasonable one to try out. Offer: A discounted ticket for the major Pharma Forecasting Excellence Summit? This €500 discount off any pass is only available this week The European Pharma […]
Here is an offer for Decision Stats readers , its a nice conference as per the website and if you are in Pharma forecasting – a reasonable one to try out.
Offer: A discounted ticket for the major Pharma Forecasting Excellence Summit? This €500 discount off any pass is only available this week
The European Pharma Forecasting Excellence Summit is the biggest and most exciting meeting-place for European Pharma Forecasting and Marketing executives like you. This year it’s on 20-22 April in Madrid.
What is there:
- Relevance – We’ve spent months listening to your challenges to find the most relevant topics to help you keep ahead.
- Learn from our best ever line-up of pharma marketing speakers. Learn from world experts as well as your peers. We don’t invite anyone – only the most relevant for you with the best case studies.
- No sales pitches. This is an independent event.
- Meet people who may change your forecasting forever. No other event in Europe can provide you with 2 days of business focused networking with so many of the most influential people in pharma forecasting and marketing. Like many before you, you could make the connections that extend your network and change your career forever
- World exclusive case studies. No other event can deliver such knowledgeable insights and answers to key marketing challenges you face – more facts and less vague theory
- Discounts – the sooner you book the more you save
- Register Now. Don’t forget to download the brochure and see all the topics: Download Brochure
Whom to Contact:
Head of Forecasting – EU
T: +44 (0) 207 375 7516
F: +44 (0) 207 375 7576
The full ticket prices:
You may be interested
How SAP Hana is Driving Big Data StartupsRyan Kh - July 20, 2017
The first version of SAP Hana was released in 2010, before Hadoop and other big data extraction tools were introduced.…
Data Erasing Software vs Physical Destruction: Sustainable Way of Data DeletionManish Bhickta - July 20, 2017
Physical Data destruction techniques are efficient enough to destroy data, but they can never be considered eco-friendly. On the other…
10 Simple Rules for Creating a Good Data Management PlanGloriaKopp - July 20, 2017
Part of business planning is arranging how data will be used in the development of a project. This is why…
You must log in to post a comment.