On Thursday, July 28th Jaime Fitzgerald, will approach the challenges of Medicare costs and quality via analytics, as a guest commentator on Inside Analysi
On Thursday, July 28th Jaime Fitzgerald, will approach the challenges of Medicare costs and quality via analytics, as a guest commentator on Inside Analysis, a new show by AOL.gov which analyzes federal spending trends. The conversation will be completely non-partisan, hinging exclusively on data-driven insights and interpretation.
This week’s Inside Analysis discussion centers around the financial side of Medicare—ensuring high-quality care while controlling costs and preventing fraud. Jaime will join phenomenal panelists whose experience in the sector will complement Jaime’s focus on the numbers…
- Michael Haisten, Principal at Real Intelligence
- Gary Baldwin, Editorial Director of Health Data Management
- David Wiggin, Program Director of Healthcare and Life Sciences at the Teradata Corporation
- and moderator Eric Kavanagh, CEO of The Bloor Group
Together, Jaime and his colleagues will tackle big questions including:
· What is the return on investment for fraud detection?
· What accounts for the major variations in Medicare costs by region?
· Is there an efficient way to handle end of life costs while protecting quality of care?
· What can be done to keep Medicare viable?
Tune in to the exciting live webstream (audio plus video) Thursday, 12:00pm EDT
Register here: http://www.insideanalysis.com/ to submit questions for Jaime and the other panelists!