A variety of resources
I thought I’d share some resources I use around the web and in print…enjoy: Just found this guy, “Oz” from GA, : http://www.mootbox.com/ “80% Business & Finance Matter, 20% Assorted Randomness” Twitter: twitter.com/osize – lots of good business book reviews…
I thought I’d share some resources I use around the web and in print…enjoy:
- Just found this guy, “Oz” from GA, : http://www.mootbox.com/ “80% Business & Finance Matter, 20% Assorted Randomness” Twitter: twitter.com/osize – lots of good business book reviews
- Nutshell Mail : http://nutshellmail.com – delivers a summary of your facebook, twitter, and e-mail activity to your inbox at predetermined times (a personal aggregator)
- Cathy Smith – http://www.linkedin.com/pub/cathy-kinneavy-smith/8/1/55a excellent feature article writer/editor, hire her to do your profiles (business, government, non-profit)
- http://www.ted.com/index.php TED – brilliant ideas shared succinctly in video
- The DFJ Entrepreneurial Thought Leaders Seminar (ETL) weekly seminar audio podcast, Entrepreneurial Thought Leaders
- Driven to Perform: Risk-Aware Performance Management From Strategy Through Execution
, new book from SAP on GRC and Enterprise Performance Management (more detail in future blog)
- http://www.missioncontrol.com/ the future of productivity!
- http://mayogenuine.com/blog/about/ executive coaching: high performance, high integrity, and fun!
- Imagination Cubed online drawing collaborative online chalk board from GE (free!)
- What are you thinking? http://www.managingthought.com/ and upgrade your conversation.
You must log in to post a comment.