Video: Eight Answers About Predictive Analytics
With my book on the topic releasing this week, here's an interview in which I answer eight questions about predictive analytics:
1. What is predictive analytics?
2. Why is predictive analytics important?
3. Isn't prediction impossible?
4. Is predictive analytics a big data thing?
5. Did Nate Silver use predictive analytics to forecast Obama's elections?
6. Does predictive analytics invade privacy?
7. What are the hottest trends in predictive analytics?
8. What is the coolest thing predictive analytics has done?
|The president of Prediction Impact, Inc., author of the acclaimed book, Predictive Analytics: The Power to Predict Who Will Click, Buy, Lie, or Die, Executive Editor of the Predictive Analytics Times, and the founder of Predictive Analytics World and Text Analytics World, Eric Siegel is an expert in predictive analytics and data mining and a former computer science professor at Columbia ...|
Other Posts by Eric Siegel
The moderated business community for business intelligence, predictive analytics, and data professionals.
|How do you innovate effectively and maintain a competive edge?|
Learn how in our exlcusive ebook, "Bad Data Need Not Apply: Designing the Modern Data Warehouse Environment."